The Magic Circle Jerk’s inspired contest which is rewarding a prize for the most boring post is wonderful. I’m sure all of us have tried to determine which ones they are. It’s also funny to see the Cafe powers scramble – No new registrations and I’ve seen a number of legitimate posts trashed. Trying to find the MOST purposefully boring post is a seriously manly challenge.
Anyway, this made me think of those posts by Cafe regulars that were of no interest prima fascia. There are thousands. These come quickly to mind:
- How I developed my Buns of Steel – S Brooks
- Brevity is the soul of wit (4 pages) – B Palmer
- I’m not one to say much, but…… – J Townsend
- Do you think the left side or the right side of Steve Brooks’ ass is sexier? – M Chris
- Humility, probably my BEST asset – P Chosse
- My humility is better than Chosse’s – T Wayne
- Live and let live – D Scribner
- Steve Brooks are a gnius – xxxxx (grammar host)
- Joe Porper and I* – P Biro
* Sorry, I lost interest in this before I could finish the title.