Well, Digital Dissolve arrived – well packed and promptly shipped.
I’m not going to take much time here – just the salient points:
- It IS Steve Dusheck’s trick – the variations are totally derivative from my perspective
- The DVD is amateur hour in production and content – at least the opening logo was mercifully quick
- This is not Jamie Schoolcraft’s best work
- It’s a good trick – always has been
- An OK product at an OK price – did not come from an advanced civilization as implied
I didn’t get laid!